Manicure means to take care of hands and nails. Manicure is one of the most important part of every women’s life. Women are very crazy about the beauty of heir hands and nails. Hands are the most important part of our body which is always using to express our feeling and speech. Women should have to clean their hands to get a compliment from others. There are so many ways to get beautiful hands but manicure is always a best way to get beautiful and pretty as well.
Easy Steps Of Manicure At Home
Manicure is the process through which you can easily get beautiful and clean hands as well as nails. Women should have to visit beauty saloon for this treatment once a week. But if you can’t afford it then this post includes easy steps of manicure which can done at home. Let’s check out the steps of manicure here below.
Things Which Need:
- Nail Brush
- Pumice Stone
- Nail Scissor Or Clipper
- Bowl With warm Soapy Water
- Hand Cream
- Cotton Swab or Cotton Buds
1. Firstly, you should have to wash your hand with any moisturizer soap which you use for your face.
2. By using of nail brush you can remove dirt and dust from nails. If your nails are very dirty then clean them with pumice stone.
3. File your nails with filer in one direction to get rid of rough edges. You should have to trim your nails to get a desire shape or length.
4. Soak your hands for a 5minutes in a warm soapy water. This will give your nails a soften look and shine.
5. Pat dry your hands with a towel and gently using moisturizing cream on hands. Apply the cream on cuticles also with cotton swab or cotton buds.
6. At the end, apply some cuticle oil to cuticle for better result.
By following these easy steps of manicure at home will definitely give your nails and hands shiny and soft.